Part of the legacy of the Mughal Empire, biryani is made with fragrant long grain basmati rice and meat or vegetables marinated in yoghurt and a multitude of Spices. Use Suhana Chicken Biryani Mix to create a truly memorable meal!
Category – Spice Mix
Contains Added Artificial Kewra Flavour
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Dish Category: Main Course
– 1 Cup / 200g rice
– 5 Cups water
– 1 tbsp salt
– 500g chicken, cut into 1-inch pieces
– ½ Cup / 100g Curd
– 50g Suhana Chicken Biryani Mix
– 3 tbsp ghee / oil
– 1 Onion, Chopped
– ½ Cup fresh coriander leaves, Chopped
– ¼ cup mint leaves, Chopped
-A pinch of Saffron mixed with a little lukewarm milk Half cup crisp fried Onions for garnishing
– Wash and soak rice for 15 minutes and drain.
– Boil water, add rice, Salt and 1 tbsp oil and cook for 4-5 minutes till rice is half done. Drain water completely and set aside.
– Make a paste of curd and Suhana Chicken Biryani Mix and marinate chicken with this. Keep aside for 1 hour.
– In a large frying pan, heat remaining oil, add onion and saute until golden brown. Add marinated chicken and cook for 20-25 minutes or till it is tender.
– Place the chicken in a heavy bottomed casserole or pan cover with rice.
– Sprinkle coriander mint and saffron-infused milk on it. Cover and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes. Garnish with crisp fried onion, mix well and serve hot.
– For best result use chicken drumstick instead of boneless chicken. For Vegetarian version replace chicken with 400g vegetables of your choice.
– After opening transfer contents into an airtight container.
– Store in cool and dry place.
Best before 9 months from Packaging
No added MSG, no artificial flavours, no added colours & preservatives
Lip-smacking taste, super convenient & cooks in minutes
Low Temperature Grinding so that the spices retains its Freshness and Aroma.
Reduce cooking preparation time by using Suhana spice mixes range
ASIN : B0777L8FBC
Buy Now Price:
₹360.00 - ₹342.00
(as of May 23,2022 23:59:11 UTC – Details)